Saturday, November 7, 2009

Alzheimer's Quilts

Ami has put quilts up for sale on the The Alzheimer's Art Quilt Initiative site and one of them is mine! If you want to support a good cause and own a little folk art quilt (designer Sue Spargo)here is your opportunity.
It is #4500 and is called Mercy Me!

Of course there are many quilts for sale, but I'd love for mine to sell.
Thanks so much!!

My quilt has sold to a dear friend whose mother passed away from Alzheimer's 6 months ago. Be sure to look at the other ones!

2 comments:

  1. How nice that your quilt was purchased by a friend. Alzheimer's is such a terrible thief of the mind and causes so much anguish for families. A worthy cause for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great cause!

    and i love the quilt in your header photo

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!