Monday, August 14, 2017

Pillowcase Dresses for Colombia

For those of you that have been around for awhile you know I've taken pillowcase dresses with me to South America the past 2 years.  In February I'll be going to Colombia and want to take more dresses with me.
Here is my first one. I hope you'll join me in making one, two or even more.
I deliver them personally and most get put on the girls by me or the team members I'm with.
It's a great way to use up some stash!


I will never forget this little girl.

I've posted several patterns HERE. 
I like Nancy's Notions Pattern for the dresses. 

If you would like to see what I'll be doing and possibly donate to the cause you can go to Mike Silva International HERE. We will be going to Cartegena and serving the poorest of poor, bringing hope, life saving water wells and a huge festival. If you would like to donate on my behalf, please go HERE and know that your donation is 100% tax deductible. Please choose Colombia Serve team and type in my name- Lori DeJarnatt.  Thank you so much for your consideration! Any amounts given above and beyond go to the water well project.

Love you all! Have a wonderful Monday!


9 comments:

  1. FYI - it's spelled Colombia. We used to work there. I'll try to get a couple dresses made for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colombia this year! Your giving heart lets you travel the world! I will try to send a donation, back to school budget of a single mom permitting!

    lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little girls are adorable - so cool that you can do it again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. which size do you need the most? count me in for 2

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm making some -- I have two done, and I just got supplies for a few more!

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!