Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Wednesday Fun!

A couple of months ago Christine K asked if I'd like to join a little quilt swap and I said yes!

 Here is the cute little quilt I received from Rosemary. I love the wool and little dolly. 
Thank you again, Rosemary!
 Here's the adorable backing!!
 Little dolly is keeping watch over my crock of rotating little quilts.
I received this adorable little dress from Wendy in Canada for me to take to Colombia. Thank you Wendy!! I love it and know a little girl will too.

A few more fun photos from Houston:


 How cool is this swimming pool in the new Marriott!??
 And this is what happens on Sunday after the last classes are over. Time to pack up until the next show. This is only the teacher's pet portion of the packing.
 Saturday was the annual pajama party at The Stichin' Post. The earlier you arrive, the bigger the discount. 5% more off if you are in PJ's. I really didn't need anything but it is too fun to miss. I needed to get caught up with my friend Christy anyway. I didn't get any PJ photos, but snapped this awesome shot on the way.
And my Instagram feed for the last 2 weeks. 

Have a beautiful day!

12 comments:

  1. What a sweet little swap quilt. Love those early bird sales. We don't have the jammies rule, but it sounds cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful quilt and raggedy ann, and I love how you display them in the crock.
    I have an old basket, maybe I should make some little ones to add with my stuffed cats.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a similar crock, sitting on a basement shelf - and now I want to clean it up again and put some little quilts in it. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute little swap quilt and dolly. I like how you have displayed them.
    That is some swimming hole!
    Wow--Lori, I love the shot you took on the way to the Stitchin' Post! Has an ethereal quality to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a former "Texan" I love the pool! Your scenic show it lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What is Norwegian Night about? Looks interesting !

    ReplyDelete
  7. The dolly and tiny quilts in the crock is so precious! Exceptional. Darling swap quilt too.

    I love the misty frost scene too.

    The pool has me baffled,lol.

    I hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous sunrise! Very sweet dolly and quilt - I like how you display them in the crock.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet little quilt. It has a lovely spark to it with those cheery reds! And that pool is amazing! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Annie doll is cute as can be! And you found a good place for display. I used to have a crock like that and I am sorry I sold it in a garage sale. We were down sizing at the time. I did not think I would miss it as much as I have.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That pool is so amazingly! And I love that little doll. I can just imagine her watching you stitch.

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!